IP Design Engineer
- Performs logic design, Register Transfer Level RTL coding, and simulation to generate cell libraries, functional units, and subsystems for inclusion in full chip designs.
- Participates in the development of Architecture and Microarchitecture specifications for the Logic components.
- Provides IP integration support to SoC customers and represents RTL team.
- Design & verification for IP library, Memory Controller IPs and Memory Sub-system eg: HBM, DDRx.
- Involved in new product release and rollout.
- Customer technical support, device support and features.
Inside this Business Group
- Bachelors or post-graduate degree in EE, CE or CS or equivalent with a minimum of 5-10 years relevant experience.
- Experience in RTL design with Verilog/VHDL and timing analysis is required.
- Familiar with System Verilog is a plus.
- Memory interfaces knowledge specifically on HBM & DDRx memory controllers is preferred.
- Experience with other digital IP development is an added advantage.
- Able to demonstrate fundamental values such as accountability, integrity and a winning mindset.
- Possess strong communication skills, teamwork and highly motivated to learn and ability to adapt to fast-changing technologies and environments.
The Programmable Solutions Group (PSG) was formed from the acquisition of Altera. As part of Intel, PSG will create market-leading programmable logic devices that deliver a wider range of capabilities than customers experience today. Combining Altera's industry-leading FPGA technology and customer support with Intel's world-class semiconductor manufacturing capabilities will enable customers to create the next generation of electronic systems with unmatched performance and power efficiency. PSG takes pride in creating an energetic and dynamic work environment that is driven by ingenuity and innovation. We believe the growth and success of our group is directly linked to the growth and satisfaction of our employees. That is why PSG is committed to a work environment that is flexible and collaborative, and allows our employees to reach their full potential.