- As a Pre-Si DV engineer, you will be an owner of one or more architectural functional block to perform all DV related tasks including test plan development, implementation, test bench, test stimuli, and collaborate with RTL designer to identify coverage gaps and functional bug closure.
- Previous pre-silicon system verification experience in at least one of the following areas including SoC, FPGA, Sub-system, or Full Chip design verification.
- Create test case and test bench using UVM methodology
- Be part of the team that carries out Full chip and/or system functional verification where the team will define verification strategies, methodology and test plan to enable effective verification
- Be part of team that collaborate cross functional efforts with Design, SW, Architecture team to achieve full coverage verification plan
Inside this Business Group
- CE/CS/EE: MS plus 2-3 years or BS plus 4-5 years of experience with complex ASIC designs and/or verification
- Familiar with System Verilog, UVM and strong programming skills in scripting or C.
- Working knowledge in IA server system architecture or 2-3 major industrial standard I/O interfaces, such as, PCIe, USB or UIB will easily be short-listed
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and the ability to work with a team spread across different geography sites
- Flexible in dynamic execution environment
The Programmable Solutions Group (PSG) was formed from the acquisition of Altera. As part of Intel, PSG will create market-leading programmable logic devices that deliver a wider range of capabilities than customers experience today. Combining Altera's industry-leading FPGA technology and customer support with Intel's world-class semiconductor manufacturing capabilities will enable customers to create the next generation of electronic systems with unmatched performance and power efficiency. PSG takes pride in creating an energetic and dynamic work environment that is driven by ingenuity and innovation. We believe the growth and success of our group is directly linked to the growth and satisfaction of our employees. That is why PSG is committed to a work environment that is flexible and collaborative, and allows our employees to reach their full potential.