In this position, you will be responsible for the waste treatment / process systems and the Bacterial Bio Membrane reactor, covering the main waste treatment systems and various other mechanical equipment. You will have to support technicians in day to day activities, be responsible for systems reliability and stability. You will also have to initiate system improvement, support upgrade project on this system and work with system customers. Be part of system design, troubleshooting, pilot and sustaining.
You should possess a Bachelor or Master degree in Mechanical Engineering.
Master degree- an advantage
- Experience with waste treatment / process systems - is an advantage
Additional qualifications include:
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English and Hebrew
- Good interpersonal skills
- Strong team player
- Good presentation skills
- Ability to solve relatively complicated problems.
- Ability to work on diverse tasks under a lot of pressure
- Good customer orientation
* Students for Master degree in the last semester can apply for the position.Inside this Business Group
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth