- Setup measurement with modems, cable and Central Office Equipment
- Coding of setup scripts and changes on existing automation software mainly on Linux shells and in Matlab- Support engineers in test definition, test development and test execution
- Perform measurements with spectrum/network analyzer
- Analysis and understanding of measured results- Support on HW/SW tooling
- Documentation of setups and findings on HW/SW/system components
- Hardware assembling, soldering and exchanging of components
- Knowledge in Communication Engineering
- Experience with measurement equipment like oscilloscope, spectrum/network analyzer etc.
- Fluent knowledge of English language
- Availability for 40 hours/week, at least for 6 -12 months of internship
Inside this Business Group
The Client Computing Group is responsible for all aspects of the client computing business across Phone, Phablet, Tablet and PC platforms, leading Intel's efforts to transform client computing through technologies, new form factors, and driving Intel's corporate-wide user experience initiatives. This spans all client device brands including hardware, software and connectivity ingredients for phones, tablets, Ultrabook™, All-in-Ones, 2 in 1 computing devices, and home gateways.