As an Intern in the Quality Assurance team at Intel Programmable Solutions Group PSG, you will contribute to several key projects which aim at the proliferation and adoption of Quality Standards, processes and best practices throughout PSG. Such as our Automotive Quality implementation, Issue Resolution program standardization, Calibration program integration and ESD compliance deployment. This internship is located in San Jose, CA. Relocation will not be offered. Please note that this is not a Software Quality position. Your specific responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
* Orchestrate project working meetings and /or training sessions.
* Manage meeting minutes and drive action items to completion.
* Support internal audit programs by: Monitoring the audit calendar, managing the audit reports and bringing the audit findings to closure.
* Create documentation such as training material, work instructions, procedures and guidelines.
• Ideal candidate will exhibit the following behavioral traits:
* Detail-oriented and disciplined.
* Critical thinking and sense of urgency
* Outstanding communication skills, written and verbal.
* Impeccable project and time management skills.
* Ability to work with minimal supervision on multiple assignments.
You must possess the minimum qualifications below to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school work/classes/research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences.
* Ideal candidate must be pursuing a Master's Degree in Quality Engineering, Business Administration, Literature, Industrial Engineering, or any other related field of study.
* Practical expertise with MS Office, MS Project or similar tools.
* Familiarity with Quality Assurance concepts and methods PDCA, SIPOC, flowcharting, document control, performance metrics.
* Familiarity with ISO 9001 or other quality management system standards.
* Familiarity with auditingInside this Business Group
The Programmable Solutions Group (PSG) was formed from the acquisition of Altera. As part of Intel, PSG will create market-leading programmable logic devices that deliver a wider range of capabilities than customers experience today. Combining Altera's industry-leading FPGA technology and customer support with Intel's world-class semiconductor manufacturing capabilities will enable customers to create the next generation of electronic systems with unmatched performance and power efficiency. PSG takes pride in creating an energetic and dynamic work environment that is driven by ingenuity and innovation. We believe the growth and success of our group is directly linked to the growth and satisfaction of our employees. That is why PSG is committed to a work environment that is flexible and collaborative, and allows our employees to reach their full potential.