The talented YOU is being invited to join Intel Data Center Group DCG, one of top Intel core businesses, to deep-dive the technologies behind such famous names as Google, Facebook, Alibaba, Tencent, Baidu, JD, QiHu, etc. You will grow together with Data Center Group at China, innovating, developing, validating and producing miscellaneous Cloud, BigData and datacenter solutions to real customers.This job offers a variety of opportunities, including but not be limited to:- Innovate and implement next-decade Cloud, BigData, and other datacenter solutions, integrating a full range of hardware, firmware, software, application, and services.- Deep dive Intel Architecture and develop server platform software for world-class server products.
- Understand the value proposition of Intel to world HyperScale Cloud Service Provider, participate the art-of-fact infrastructure management methodology practice.
- Opportunity to submit papers/patents and participate industry/academic conference.
- Preferential to turn to regular employee with outstanding performance when team headcount is available.
Job Location and Timing:
- Location: Zizhu Science Park, MinHang District, Shanghai company-provided free bus
- 4 to 5 days per week.
- 1 year internship is preferred, but this is open for negotiation
At Least one of the below skillset in advanced level:
- Strong programming experience with Python, C/C++, etc.
- Strong interest and understanding in Computer Components , get experiences in Cloud, datacenter software OpenStack, Hypervisor or Container based Orchestration system e.g. Kubernates, Docker, and Linux file systems e.g. Ceph, GlusterFS, ZFS, Ganglia, Nagios, etc. are a great value-added
- Experience with high quality papers and patents are preferred
- Experienced in Mathematical modeling, interested in problem solving and algorithm investigation are preferred
- Open source fans and Linux/Unix zealots are highly preferred
- Good oral and written English is a plus
- Good sense of responsibility, flexibility and teamwork
- Quick self-learning capability is a must
How to apply:- Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org - Please title your email as "[intern] UUU - XXX", where UUU is your university name, and XXX is your nameInside this Business Group
The Data Center Group (DCG) is at the heart of Intel’s transformation from a PC company to a company that runs the cloud and billions of smart, connected computing devices. The data center is the underpinning for every data-driven service, from artificial intelligence to 5G to high-performance computing, and DCG delivers the products and technologies—spanning software, processors, storage, I/O, and networking solutions—that fuel cloud, communications, enterprise, and government data centers around the world.