Come and join us! Intel is seeking highly qualified candidates to join our Data Center Group (DCG) team as a Cloud Software Solutions Architect!
Are you a possibility thinker? Do you not only see the future of data center but want to roll up your sleeves to make it happen? Then you might have a home in our team of doers, Jacks and Jane's of all trades, which is expanding the datacenter solutions space. We are a team of highly motivated, experienced and agile thinkers, who are looking for the right unicorn to join us as a Cloud Software Solutions Architect.
In this role, responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Responsible for the economic and strategic success of software solutions across products to achieve business unit LRP targets.
- Coordinates, aggregates, and prioritizes core, IP, and platform requirements with various DCG and SSG teams to establish business justification and use case requirements that feed into planning, execution, and launch using the PLC process.
- Makes orchestration, framework, and SW platform specific priority feature or landing zone tradeoffs for CPG segment with architecture and engineering to ensure product competitiveness.
- Prioritizes and oversees development of marketing material and is required to develop and present product training material to sales force and key customers.
- Responsible for creation and maintenance of software solution briefs, design win, and sales guides.
- Responsible for workload communications to/from business units and sales force.
- Responds to customer/client requests or events as they occur with respect to cloud software solutions
In this position you will gain invaluable experience which will allow growth and expanded opportunities within this business group as well as future possible opportunities with other business groups within Intel.
The Data Center Group (DCG) drives new products technologies from high-end co-processors for supercomputers to low-energy systems for enterprise and the cloud, as well as solutions for big data and intelligent devices. The group is a worldwide organization that develops the products and technologies that power nine of every 10 servers sold worldwide.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
Minimum Required Qualifications:
Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent with 9+ years of industry experience or a Master’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent with 6+ years of industry experience, or a PhD in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent with 4+ years of industry experience.
- 5 plus years of experience with Enterprise & Datacenter Server Products.
- 5 plus years of experience and understanding in software platforms / devOps / software applications stacks.
- 5 plus years of demonstrated Leadership skills/experience in cross-divisional activities.
- 5 plus years of experience with being a strategic thinker and strong communicator with value proposition and messaging experience.
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
- Master’s Degree preferred.
- Understanding of Intel's Datacenter customers and software solutions in particular is a plus.
- Knowledge of Intel's Datacenter product line solutions, differentiators, and marketing acumen that can influence CSPs is a strong plus.
- Hands-on, self-starter, takes initiative, proven influencing skills.
- Ability to dive deep to understand issues and pop up to summarize key points to management.
- Ability to learn new technology concepts quickly.
- High energy, entrepreneurial and collaborative attitude.
- Good command of presentation preparation tools Power Point, etc. and information management tools Excel, SharePoint, OneNote, etc.Inside this Business Group
The Data Center Group (DCG) is at the heart of Intel’s transformation from a PC company to a company that runs the cloud and billions of smart, connected computing devices. The data center is the underpinning for every data-driven service, from artificial intelligence to 5G to high-performance computing, and DCG delivers the products and technologies—spanning software, processors, storage, I/O, and networking solutions—that fuel cloud, communications, enterprise, and government data centers around the world.
Arizona, Phoenix; Oregon, Hillsboro; California, Folsom;