At Intel, our teams are diverse, competitive, and continually searching for tomorrow's technology.
We are keen to meet brilliant minds - if you are that game changer, looking to explore Intel’s future openings in this field, please apply.
- Creates emulation/Field Programmable Gate Array FPGA models from a Register Transfer Level RTL design using emulation/FPGA synthesis, partitioning and routing tools.
- Defines and documents RTL changes required for emulation/FPGA. Develops hardware and software collaterals and integrates it with the emulation/FPGA model.
- Tests and debugs the emulation/FPGA model and collaterals. Defines and develops new capabilities & HW/SW tools to enable acceleration of RTL and improve emulation/FPGA model usability for preSilicon and postSilicon functional validation as well as SW development/validation.
- Develops improvements to usability by RTL validation and debugging of failing RTL tests on the emulation platform. Interfaces with and provides guidance to presilicon Validation teams for optimizing preSi validation environments, test suites and methodologies for emulation efficiency.
- Develops and applies automation aids, flows and scripts in support of emulation easeofuse and improvement of equipment utilization.
Experience/Knowledge in Keywords
Inside this Business Group
- 5+ years’ experience in FPGA prototyping, silicon verification and system validation
- Knowledge of RTL language (e.g. VHDL, Verilog), in-circuit emulation and FPGA fast prototyping.
- Familiar with prototyping tools and methodologies. Real experience of mapping complex SOC design into multi-FPGA platforms and hands on experience with such systems, e.g. HARPS 80, Palladium or equivalent
- Experience in silicon verification, test plan development and execution
- Experience in system board design/debugging and usage of lab equipment, e.g. oscilloscopes and logic analyzers
- Understanding of standard interfaces and bus protocols: PCI/USB/ETH/SPI/I2C/PCI-E//SPI/I2C/AXI/AMBA
- Team player, very proactive and self-motivated
The Client Computing Group is responsible for all aspects of the client computing business across Phone, Phablet, Tablet and PC platforms, leading Intel's efforts to transform client computing through technologies, new form factors, and driving Intel's corporate-wide user experience initiatives. This spans all client device brands including hardware, software and connectivity ingredients for phones, tablets, Ultrabook™, All-in-Ones, 2 in 1 computing devices, and home gateways.