Driver Development Engineer
At Intel, our teams are diverse, competitive, and continually searching for tomorrow's technology.
We are keen to meet brilliant minds - if you are that game changer, looking to explore Intel’s future openings in this field, please apply.
- Linux Driver/Kernel development for Ethernet/DSL/LTE Modem/Router/Home Gateway
- Heavily involve pre silicon software/firmware/hardware emulation and co-verification
- Doing system bring up and validation, software integration and qualification
- Actively participate Key customer expert support/Linux driver porting and kernel migration/software concept profiling
Experience/Knowledge in Keywords
Inside this Business Group
- University degree of computer science or electric engineering
- Minimum three years’ experience of embedded software development
- Familiar with Linux driver and kernel architecture. Rich experience in Linux kernel/driver development. Master Linux kernel/driver debugger skill
- Knowledge of XDSL, ETHERNET switch, wireless LAN, Security Engine and microprocessor is an advantage
- Knowledge of Git/Mercurial/perforce or other version control tools is preferred
- Knowledge of Graphics, Audio and Video Processing
- Team player, very proactive and self-motivated
The Client Computing Group is responsible for all aspects of the client computing business across Phone, Phablet, Tablet and PC platforms, leading Intel's efforts to transform client computing through technologies, new form factors, and driving Intel's corporate-wide user experience initiatives. This spans all client device brands including hardware, software and connectivity ingredients for phones, tablets, Ultrabook™, All-in-Ones, 2 in 1 computing devices, and home gateways.