System Project Manager - SoC System Development
At Intel, our teams are diverse, competitive, and continually searching for tomorrow's technology.
We are keen to meet brilliant minds - if you are that game changer, looking to explore Intel’s future openings in this field, please apply.
- Project planning, tracking and reporting.
- Risk management.
- Provide leadership to project team to ensure cost, quality and schedule is met.
- Key interface to program and other cross-functional stake holders.
- Need to provide technical leadership to project team.
Experience/Knowledge in Keywords
Inside this Business Group
- University degree of computer science or electric engineering
- Minimum five years’ experience of project management in similar capacity (SoC system development)
- Familiar with SoC system development cycle and project management tools like MS project
- Very experienced in SoC system validation and verification planning
- Strong process leadership with experience in managing cross functional teams
- Knowledge of ETHERNET switch, wireless LAN, Security Engine, GPU/VPU, SATA/eMMC/USB/PCIE/SPI,Flash/DDR and microprocessor(MIPS, ARM, ATOM) is an advantage
- Knowledge in system PCB board design and function of lab equipment e.g. oscilloscope and logic analyzer
- Very energetic, proactive and self-motivated
The Client Computing Group is responsible for all aspects of the client computing business across Phone, Phablet, Tablet and PC platforms, leading Intel's efforts to transform client computing through technologies, new form factors, and driving Intel's corporate-wide user experience initiatives. This spans all client device brands including hardware, software and connectivity ingredients for phones, tablets, Ultrabook™, All-in-Ones, 2 in 1 computing devices, and home gateways.