Design Automation Engineer
At Intel, our teams are diverse, competitive, and continually searching for tomorrow's technology.
We are keen to meet brilliant minds - if you are that game changer, looking to explore Intel’s future openings in this field, please apply.
- Support, Definition and Implementation for DAT/CAD Methodology and Design Flow Environment
- Setup and maintenance of data-management environments for VLSI design work
- Expert-level support for day to day design flow environment related issues
- Create and maintain design flow environment development and usage document
- Training the user community
- Continuous improvement of the Design Flow and Methodology (Analysis, Strategy Definition and Implementation)
- Support EDA tools used in the company design flow environment, focusing on digital design and verification areas
Experience/Knowledge in Keywords
Inside this Business Group
- Masters or Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering, Communications or equivalent university programs
- 5+ years of experience in Design Automation and/or CAD for the semiconductor design group or equivalent
- Strong programming background and proficiency in UNIX, C-Shell, Python, Perl
- Knowledge of data-management systems, preferably Perforce
- Preferably experience with commonly used EDA tools from Cadence, Synopsys, etc
- Preferably Knowledge of Load Sharing Facility (LSF) Compute Management
- Open and collaborative working style within larger international teams at different locations
- Possess good communication skills as well as problem solving skills
- Experience in digital IC design is added advantage
- Ability to work under pressure and multitask
The Client Computing Group is responsible for all aspects of the client computing business across Phone, Phablet, Tablet and PC platforms, leading Intel's efforts to transform client computing through technologies, new form factors, and driving Intel's corporate-wide user experience initiatives. This spans all client device brands including hardware, software and connectivity ingredients for phones, tablets, Ultrabook™, All-in-Ones, 2 in 1 computing devices, and home gateways.