IP Logic Design - SoC Design Integration
At Intel, our teams are diverse, competitive, and continually searching for tomorrow's technology.
We are keen to meet brilliant minds - if you are that game changer, looking to explore Intel’s future openings in this field, please apply.
- Develop state of the art SoC designs and responsible for chip level design infrastructure.
- Integrate Internal and External IP’s into SoC design.
- Work with SOC infrastructure blocks like NoC , clock , reset , Power controllers.
- Work and interface with all disciplines and responsible for feasibility, micro-architecture, RTL design, front-end implementation
- Perform related front End Integration tasks including: Lint, CDC, Synthesis, and ECO.
Experience/Knowledge in Keywords
Inside this Business Group
- Masters or Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering, Communications or equivalent university programs
- 5+ years of experience in relevant domain.
- Industry exposure to and knowledge of SoC design methodology, especially logic synthesis, static timing analysis, and logic equivalence checking (LEC / Formality). Knowledge of data-management systems, preferably Perforce.
- Experience with system design methodologies that contain multiple clock domains.
- Experience in design of SOC system bus, and interface control logic (AHB,APB,AXI,OCP)
- Experience in working with Integrating Media Encoder/Decoders is a plus (H.264/H.265 Encode/Decode)
- Experience in clock, power management and system debug designs a plus
- Experience in low-power design issues, tools, and methodologies including UPF power intent specification highly desired.
- Experience in working with Arteris NoC is an added advantage.
- Familiarity with Scripting Languages like Gmake/Perl/Tcl/Python.
- Open and collaborative working style within larger international teams at different locations
- Possess good communication skills as well as problem solving skills
- Ability to work under pressure and multitask
The Client Computing Group is responsible for all aspects of the client computing business across Phone, Phablet, Tablet and PC platforms, leading Intel's efforts to transform client computing through technologies, new form factors, and driving Intel's corporate-wide user experience initiatives. This spans all client device brands including hardware, software and connectivity ingredients for phones, tablets, Ultrabook™, All-in-Ones, 2 in 1 computing devices, and home gateways.