IP Logic Design - SoC Design Integration - HSIO
At Intel, our teams are diverse, competitive, and continually searching for tomorrow's technology.
We are keen to meet brilliant minds - if you are that game changer, looking to explore Intel’s future openings in this field, please apply.
- Develop state of the art High Speed IP subsystems.
- Working closely with concept engineering team to define the subsystems requirements.
- Perform related front End Integration tasks including: RTL design, Lint, CDC, Logic Synthesis, and ECO.
Experience/Knowledge in Keywords
Inside this Business Group
- Masters or Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering, Communications or equivalent university programs
- 5+ years of experience in relevant domain.
- In depth knowledge of any of the high speed interface protocol like PCIe , SATA , USB , MIPI CSI/DSI , HDMI ,DDR , SGMII, USXGMII , XFI, XAUI , especially Synopsys IPs.
- Strong experience in design, verification of the high speed interface PCS/PMA digital layers.
- In depth understanding of ASIC integration of the re-usable IP subsystems (PHY and controller) into complex SOC platforms.
- Working knowledge on the signal and power integrity aspects at system level for the high speed interfaces would be advantage
- Industry exposure to and knowledge of SoC design methodology, especially logic synthesis, static timing analysis, and logic equivalence checking (LEC / Formality). Knowledge of data-management systems, preferably Perforce.
- Experience with system design methodologies that contain multiple clock domains.
- Experience in low-power design issues, tools, and methodologies including UPF power intent specification highly desired.
- Familiarity with Scripting Languages like Gmake/Perl/Tcl/Python.
- Open and collaborative working style within larger international teams at different locations
- Possess good communication skills as well as problem solving skills
- Ability to work under pressure and multitask
The Client Computing Group is responsible for all aspects of the client computing business across Phone, Phablet, Tablet and PC platforms, leading Intel's efforts to transform client computing through technologies, new form factors, and driving Intel's corporate-wide user experience initiatives. This spans all client device brands including hardware, software and connectivity ingredients for phones, tablets, Ultrabook™, All-in-Ones, 2 in 1 computing devices, and home gateways.