At Intel, our teams are diverse, competitive, and continually searching for tomorrow's technology.
We are keen to meet brilliant minds - if you are that game changer, looking to explore Intel’s future openings in this field, please apply.
- Define, architect and document the Design-for-Testability (DfT), Design-for-Debug (DfD) and Design-for-Manufacturability (DFM) concept for large SOC’s
- Develop, implement and verify DFX measures (standard DFT measures as well as project specific nonstandard DFT measures).
- Work closely with cross-function teams (architecture, design/verification, physical, and operation) to ensure all test requirements are met and DFT function is correctly implemented for effective DFT solutions.
- Achieve target structural test coverage for logic, memories, serdeses and other mixed signal IPs.
- Test pattern generation / verification / post silicon ATE support.
- Development of new DFT methods / features.
Experience/Knowledge in Keywords
Inside this Business Group
- Masters or Bachelor degree in Electronics and Communications Engineering or equivalent university programs
- About 6-10 years of working experience in DFT field.
- Expertise in Boundary Scan, ATPG Scan, and MBIST is a must.
- Expertise with industry standard tools like TestKompress, DFT advisor, DFT Compiler
- Knowledge of complete design flow.
- Proficiency in HDL, synthesis, static timing analysis and constraining
- Proficient in high level programming and script writing.
- Experience in Test development and Product engineering will be an added advantage.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent in communication, documentation and presentation skills
- Open and collaborative working style within larger international teams at different locations
- Ability to work under pressure and multitask
The Client Computing Group is responsible for all aspects of the client computing business across Phone, Phablet, Tablet and PC platforms, leading Intel's efforts to transform client computing through technologies, new form factors, and driving Intel's corporate-wide user experience initiatives. This spans all client device brands including hardware, software and connectivity ingredients for phones, tablets, Ultrabook™, All-in-Ones, 2 in 1 computing devices, and home gateways.