Pre-Silicon Verification Engineering Manager
At Intel, our teams are diverse, competitive, and continually searching for tomorrow's technology.We are keen to meet brilliant minds - if you are that game changer, looking to explore Intel’s future openings in this field, please apply.
- Assume the Technical Leadership role in a Functional Verification team.
- Improve existing design verification methodology, tools and flows
- Development of UVM Environment, test plan and test benches.
- Responsible for driving development of verification plans at module and sub-system level.
- Development of Verification Test benches based on Coverage driven metrics
- Constrained Random Stimulus generation.
- Assertion based formal checking.
- Property checking / Behavioral model development
- Work as one team with other R&D functional teams, define and implement test features required for bring up, debug, validation, characterization, and production.
- Assist designers in debug and mentor junior verification engineers
- Participate in ASIC and FPGA chip bringup on PCB and in systems
- Leverage verification tests for system diagnostic test and production test, where applicable
Experience/Knowledge in Keywords
• 15+ years of relevant experience. Degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering, graduate level or compensating experience.
- Fluent in System Verilog and UVM methodologies.
Inside this Business Group
- Sound working experience with Port Arbitration ASIC and SerDes PHY
- Working knowledge of major domains like HSIO (PCIe , USB, DDR, SATA , USXGMII)
- Experience in leading SoC / IP verification activities.
- Prior Working experience with wide VIP portfolio IP across major vendors.
- Scripting experience in PERL, Python, and Shell required, C/C++ preferred.
- Expert level knowledge of EDA Functional simulators - Incisive/VCS.
- Demonstrated technical abilities and capable of leading and solving technical challenges. Ability to work cross-functionally.
- Energetic. Self-driven. Good communication, organization, analytical, people, project planning, and leadership skills.
- Proven success in development of complex custom ASIC products in advanced process nodes.
The Client Computing Group is responsible for all aspects of the client computing business across Phone, Phablet, Tablet and PC platforms, leading Intel's efforts to transform client computing through technologies, new form factors, and driving Intel's corporate-wide user experience initiatives. This spans all client device brands including hardware, software and connectivity ingredients for phones, tablets, Ultrabook™, All-in-Ones, 2 in 1 computing devices, and home gateways.