Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Debug Security failures arising from validation testing and customer issues.
- Drive product through Security Design life
- Define Security Validation testing methodologies to ensure
- Performing failure analysis using available tools
- Designing and carrying out experiments to identify failure root cause and fix validation.
- Documenting and reporting debug analysis with hypothesis.
- Responsible for becoming a strong contributor both as an individual contributor and as part of a highly dynamic product development team
The ideal candidate should exhibit the following behavioral traits:
- A self-motivated individual with strong interpersonal skills.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Problem solving experience.
- Ability to quickly become a strong contributor both as an individual contributor and as part of a highly dynamic product development team.
- You should have a Bachelor's of Science degree in Computer science, Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering.
- 2 years prior working experience on system fault analysis or validation.
- Knowledge of memory security architecture and/or protocol SATA Security, OPAL, Pyrite, ect..
- Knowledge of SSD Architecture and Function.
Inside this Business Group
Non-Volatile Solutions Memory Group: The Non-Volatile Memory Solutions Group is a worldwide organization that delivers NAND flash memory products for use in Solid State Drives (SSDs), portable memory storage devices, digital camera memory cards, and other devices. The group is responsible for NVM technology design and development, complete Solid State Drive (SSD) system hardware and firmware development, as well as wafer and SSD manufacturing.