Join Intel-and build a better tomorrow. Intel is in the midst of an exciting transformation, with a vision to create and extend computing technology to connect and enrich the lives of every person on Earth. So join us-and help us create the next generation of technologies that will shape the future for decades to come.
Corporate Services CS provides Intel employees the infrastructure and environment to create breakthrough technology that make amazing experiences possible. Our scope is vast, whether we are providing services that help employees stay productive and satisfied, or transforming how we work by providing ultra-pure water/chemicals to factory process tools, shuttling employees between sites, protecting the environment, keeping employees safe, or building and maintaining offices, labs, and factories. Our employees create a better tomorrow for all Intel employees around the world.
- Working closely with Senior Project Manager in the daily site coordination/project execution which cover utilities installation, Safety sign off co-ordination, scope change requests including building retrofit & construction.
- You will lead stand-alone projects and making sure the project are within budget, schedule and scope.
- Adhering to construction Environmental, Health & Safety EHS requirements especially working in clean room production environment, and participating in the incident investigation when needed.
- Establishing key relationships with the Architectural / Engineering AE, General Contractor GC, 3rd party Quality Assurance Quality Control QAQC and Project Stakeholders in ensuring smooth project execution according to schedule, quality and change controls.
- Required to work closely with groups of Stakeholders/Customers Finance, Procurement to ensure successfully delivery of solutions.
- This is an entry level position and will be compensated accordingly.
- BS Degree major in either Mechanical, Electrical or Civil or Structural Engineering up to minimum 1 year of relevant experience preferably project management, which can be obtained through school work, classes and project work, internships, military training, and or work experience.
What we offer you: We give you opportunities to transform technology and create a better future, by delivering products that touch the lives of every person on earth. As a global leader in innovation and new technology, we foster a collaborative, supportive, and boredom-free environment-where the brightest minds in the world come together to achieve exceptional results. We're constantly working on making a more connected and intelligent future, and we need your help. Change tomorrow. Start today.Inside this Business Group
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth