Performs research, design, and development of test equipment software, library, program flow, fixture, hardware, probing, module and/or tester for main and/or peripheral printed boards assembly PBA. Responsibilities include technology pathfinding, architecture development, design material gathering, development of test strategy, device library, determining test parameters, specify test to be performed, conducting design review, designing test/fixture, performing fixture acceptance, debugging test/fixture, resolving design and implementation issues, performs testability and fault coverage analysis, meeting production quality and reliability requirement, and updating test/fixture as needed through product life cycle. Plans and schedules daily tasks, uses judgment on a variety of problems requiring deviation from standard practices. Inadequacies and erroneous decisions would cause moderate inconvenience and expense.
- Bachelor/Master degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science, etc.
- Fluent in both English and Mandarin.
- C/C++ coding experience.
- 2+ years industry experience in memory or SSD/HDD storage business.
- Excellent teamwork and leadership skills, ability to cooperate well with global stakeholders.
- Familiar with ODM Manufacture process & environment.
- Familiar with PC system, Windows/Linux applications.
- Industry experience in SATA/SAS/PCIe SSDs.
- Exposure to entire Memory & System Test flow Fab, Probe, Assembly, Test, Q&R
- Strong inter-personal communication skills
Non-Volatile Solutions Memory Group: The Non-Volatile Memory Solutions Group is a worldwide organization that delivers NAND flash memory products for use in Solid State Drives (SSDs), portable memory storage devices, digital camera memory cards, and other devices. The group is responsible for NVM technology design and development, complete Solid State Drive (SSD) system hardware and firmware development, as well as wafer and SSD manufacturing.