HW system validation engineer for Real Sense group
The Real Sense Group’s vision is to add human-like sensing and intelligence to computing devices in the areas of VR/AR, Smartphones, Drones, Robots, Peripherals and Automotive. Our mission is to establish Real Sense as the leader in sensing and understanding technologies. The Real Sense product portfolio includes 3D Cameras, Tracking Modules, Computer Vision libraries and ASICs for depth processing and sensing and understanding with world class algorithms.
This is what we do - http://intel.ly/2sEsthT
We are looking for a HW system validation engineer to join the Quality Validation team.
What's in it for you?
You will be part of a winning team in a fast-paced startup-like environment, working on the latest technologies that enable adding human-like sensing and intelligence to machines. You will have an opportunity to lead validation activities and will be the only focal point for the whole HW validation expertise.
What will you do when you come to work?
- Participate in design reviews, HLD, LLD and other technical meetings in order to provide validation aspects to these meetings and to gather information for the forthcoming validation activities
- Analyze test results, logs and additional outputs from the validation campaigns
- Conduct reviews for test plans and test results with development teams
- Define and implement tests cases
- Develop test solutions for EE, high speed digital interfaces, including SI and protocols
- Implementation of post processing for test logs to find root cause of issues and report to relevant dev teams
- Furnish periodic reports on validation activities
- Lab champion: Inventory management , Point of contact for lab audit and maintaining relevant documentation
What we are looking for?
- Bachelor degree in Electronics engineering
- 4+ years of relevant validation experience in any of the following fields: System validation, RT/ Embedded systems, Camera sensors
- Must have a clear understanding and proven experience in general validation activities including writing test plans, test implementation, results presentation etc.
- Hands-on experience with various lab equipment, such as real-time scope, sampling scope, spectrum analyzer, amp-probes, logic analyzers, protocol analyzers, etc.
- System validation and optimization experience in one or more of the following areas: high-speed serial interface (MIPI/USB2/USB3), Bluetooth validation, Power supply (Buck, Boost, LDO), EMC/ESD/Safety compliance, Camera (optical and electrical).
You will have an advantage if you have:
Inside this Business Group
- Experience in software programming for lab automation with Linux or Windows environment, Python, C, C# and/or C++
- Experience in infra-red laser work environments and class 4 laboratories with potential radiation hazards (requiring eye protection)
Perceptual Computing (PerC) is an organization within Intel tasked with the research, development, and productization of technologies for Natural User Interaction, encompassing both human to machine and human to human experiences. PerC aims to build technologies that would help users to have natural, immersive and intuitive interaction with computers through not only touch interface but also through hand gestures, voice and video. The objective of PerC is to explore consumer-focused hardware and software applications of close-range hand and finger gestures, speech recognition, face recognition and tracking, augmented reality and more.