A candidate for a temporary position, who has not yet graduated and is working towards a relevant Master's degree from a relevant academic institute. A Student employee can do specific work in the area of their future degree or work as a Generalist in a specific department. As working student, you will contribute to the design flow infrastructure development and maintenance.
Student working towards a master degree in computer science, software engineering, electronics or equivalent.
- Basic understanding of configuration management, database e.g. MySQL and software test strategy knowledge
- Basic understanding of enterprise network, compute and storage concepts
- Good skills in programming C, C++ and especially in Perl
- Experience in programming on Linux and understanding of OS architecture concepts
- Well versed in usage of Linux system tools
- Fluent in English language, German language is a plusInside this Business Group
The Platform Engineering Group (PEG) is responsible for the design, development, and production of system-on-a-chip (SoC) products that go into Intel’s next generation client and mobile platforms. PEG strives to lead the industry moving forward through product innovation and world class engineering.