The RF and Power Development group RPD, developing next generation Transceivers and RF Front Ends for Cellular systems is looking for a resent graduated RF System Engineer for a challenging and fascinating position in the Front End System team. RPD is part of Intel's iCDG, which develops wireless solutions for Intel platforms. The RF Front End System Team is responsible for:
- RF Front End Architecture & Configuration
- RF Front End design specifications
- RF Front End modelling and simulation
- Generating and releasing the configuration of the RF Front End
- Tooling to ensure smooth integration of customer design requirements.
As an RF System Engineer, you are expected to work hands-on on HW platforms and devices. You will collaborate with many teams in the organisation e.g. RF design teams, SW teams, platform teams, firmware teams, internal and external customers.
- B.Sc in electrical engineering or equivalent
- Good understanding RF HW e.g. matching topology, Smith Charts etc.
- Experience in programming
- Ability to work autonomously as well as a member of a small team 2-10 people
- Good communication skills
- Quality documentation & status reporting
- The ability to manage workload to deliver results on time
Nice to haves:
- M.Sc in electrical engineering or equivalent
- 2G/3G/LTE System knowledge with emphasis on RF Front End architecture
- Hands-on experience with HW platforms, including characterization and debuggingInside this Business Group
Communication & Devices Group: The wireless revolution at Intel! We are one team - passionate engineers and technologists from diverse industry backgrounds working together to realize a world of connected computing. We are bringing the best ideas from the brightest minds to deliver future mobile experiences into the market. We are on the journey towards making Intel a wireless leader with exciting products for the Internet of Things, 5G and an opportunity to change the world with your work.