Global Accounting & Financial Services Operations Team GAFS Ops, is seeking a full-stack web application developer, to operate in an agile, pair programming environment. A portion of our team is comprised of Business Process Management BPM, Business Process Improvement BPI, and project management experts.....your role will be to deliver awesome software solutions leveraging your Database, API & user experience/interface US/UI development skills to support and supercharge these activities. The BPM platform, theMatrix.Intel.com you will be leveraging to do this already helps to enable approximately 500 people within GAFS, and nearly 1,200 people in Finance globally to do their jobs. With your help we can continue to amaze others by reducing process overhead, eliminating manual tasks & providing real-time insights into process performance thru the evolution of our existing and future application development and process automation.
The standard job code description:
- Develops, implements, and maintains computer based systems to meet business requirements.
- Application Developers analyze, design, construct, train, and implement application systems.
- Activities include documenting decisions, adhering to standards and communicating with business groups.
- Other responsibilities may include providing standards/guidelines for development, responding to customer/client requests or events as they occur, and developing solutions to problems utilizing formal education and judgment.
1. Passionate full-stack web application developer with 5 or more years of experience in software development, design and support using Microsoft ASP.NET development tool.
3. Familiar with jQuery, CI/CD tools, Object-Oriented design principles and common design patterns particularly the MVC architecture .net
4. Solid understanding of basic User Experience & User Interface Design UX/UI
5. Proactive, curious, self-starter, who can interact with customers is a must
6. Ability to effectively work across organizations and geographies required for success.
7. General knowledge of Business Process Management/Improvement BPM/BPI, Lean Six Sigma and Accounting/Finance helpful but not required.
8. Ability to utilize puns and other higher forms of humor preferred.
9. Bachelor's or advanced degree in Computer Science or related disciplines desired.
As members of the Finance team, employees act as full partners in making and supporting business decisions that are aimed at maximizing shareholder value. Intel Finance has a strong focus on facilitating change and improvement both within finance and in the operations supported.