The F68 Emergency Response Technician is a dedicated position that is full time safety and is expected to ensure the safety of personnel and take necessary measures to protect the environment of the local community, and Intel's assets. In this position, you will be responsible for performing a set of diversified technical duties including safety communications, reinforcing Living in an Injury-Free Environment, and working closely with all departments within F68 on incident prevention and investigation. When not responding to ERT events, daily duties include roving the factory (Fab, Sub-Fab, Basement, Fan Attic, and Roof/Penthouse and Entire F68 site), involvement in preventive safety programs such as Safety and ERT training, safety advisor during the planning of various projects, shift safety presentations, preventive maintenance/upgrading of ERT equipment and supplies, and ensuring the readiness of the shift's emergency response team. You will be expected to take ownership for safety, be a role model of safety, and ensure safe practices at all times. You will effectively be a role model, lead or mentor applicable teams to produce high-quality results in order to meet the safety goals of the area and/or organization. You will be accountable for maintaining customer relations with Manufacturing, Site Environmental Health and Safety, Occupational Health and other F68 NSG customers as appropriate.
This job is a permanent job located in Dalian, China and is only open to Chinese Nationals. Additional qualifications include:
- Hold Intel ERT certification and experienced in ERT during past 6 months.
- Strong verbal and/or written communications skills in English along with demonstrated organizational and leadership skills working in a highly matrix environment
- Ability to pass medical monitoring by Intel OH or an equivalent job for Manufacturing MT
- Working knowledge of the ERT Incident and Command Structure
- Competent in Microsoft Office* Suite (Outlook*, Word*, Excel*, and PowerPoint*)
- Ability to influence the Manufacturing Management Team and Support Organizations, including outside agencies
- Presentation skills. Able to deliver concise information to audience with wide range of experience knowledge
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated, and outgoing team leader with strong motivational skills
- Prior leadership roles within the last five years and knowledge of OSHA regulations would be an added advantageInside this Business Group
Non-Volatile Solutions Memory Group: The Non-Volatile Memory Solutions Group is a worldwide organization that delivers NAND flash memory products for use in Solid State Drives (SSDs), portable memory storage devices, digital camera memory cards, and other devices. The group is responsible for NVM technology design and development, complete Solid State Drive (SSD) system hardware and firmware development, as well as wafer and SSD manufacturing.