Intel is in the midst of an exciting transformation, with a vision to create and extend computing technology to connect and enrich the lives of every person on Earth.
Join us and help us create the next generation of technologies that will shape the future for decades to come.
Join Intel and engineer the future. Component validation engineer role. Working with state of the art Transceivers System with focus on the receiver lineup.
- Activities in the whole development-cycle from transceiver component bringup, RF performance characterization & optimization and issue-solving.
- Embedded in a team of skilled RF-engineers to secure receiver RF KPIs.
- Planning & tracking capabilities.
- Technical analysis of RF RX system-issues and driving solutions within the Transceiver- Alignment with product development-team on our solutions.
This position is subject to the collective agreement for workers and employees in the electrical and electronics industry, employment group H (https://www.feei.at/kv-2017-0)
A higher payment is negotiable depending on your expertise and skills. Prior to entering an employment agreement, the employee will be asked to provide all documents and references to verify any service times of prior employment. Based on provided documents the appropriate number of service years will be credited as prior employment.
- M.Sc. degree in Electronics or Telecommunication or equivalent
- Background in RF, RF receiver circuit and block level component verification as well as the troubleshooting of such blocks is an advantage
- Experience of Receiver KPIs NF, IIP2/IIP3, EVM, etc. is required
- Experience in utilizing Spectrum Analyzers, Signal Generators, Network Analyzers, and Oscilloscopes is a must
- Experience with the automation of the measurement equipment's listed above is required
- Strong willingness to learn and want to be employed in a demanding field of work
- Ability to work in a team, as well as a single contributor
- Excellent programming skills e.g. C, C++, LabView, Matlab, Python, Excel, VBA, etc.
- A very good command of the English, German language knowledge is an advantageInside this Business Group
Communication & Devices Group: The wireless revolution at Intel! We are one team - passionate engineers and technologists from diverse industry backgrounds working together to realize a world of connected computing. We are bringing the best ideas from the brightest minds to deliver future mobile experiences into the market. We are on the journey towards making Intel a wireless leader with exciting products for the Internet of Things, 5G and an opportunity to change the world with your work.