- The candidate should possess a minimum of a Bachelor degree in engineering with 8 years of related work experience.
- Strong knowledge & passion to work on high performance complex out of order CPU pipelines, cache coherency, CPU power management.
- Demonstrated experience in microarchitecture specification & RTL design.
- Preferred candidate will have demonstrated expertise in Computer architecture, IA System Architecture with directly related experience in RTL development for CPU.
- Experience developing and debugging various validation collateral such as trackers, monitors, checkers and test benches is recommended.
- Candidate should have the ability to work effectively both independently and in a team with excellent communication, interpersonal, and problem solving skills
and who can understand how to achieve results in complex multi-site team environment.
The Platform Engineering Group (PEG) is responsible for the design, development, and production of system-on-a-chip (SoC) products that go into Intel’s next generation client and mobile platforms. PEG strives to lead the industry moving forward through product innovation and world class engineering.