Flip Chip Tech Manager
- Develops new or modified process formulations, defines processing or handling equipment requirements and specifications, and reviews processing techniques and methods applied in the manufacture, fabrication and evaluation of semiconductors.
- Reviews product requirements with design staff to ensure compatibility of processing methods.
- Compiles and evaluates test data to determine appropriate limits and variables for process or material specifications.
- May conceive and plan projects involving definition and selection of new concepts and approaches in the processing or development of new or improved processes in photomasking, diffusion, deposition, wafer fabrication and device physics.
- Works on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
- Exercises judgment in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
Requirement:Inside this Business Group
• Must possess a Bachelor or a Master of Science degree in Electrical, Mechanical, Mechatronics and/or other related majors. Additional qualifications include:
• Ability to work on 12 hours shift, day or night. Willing to work on shift if required to support manufacturing, new product introduction.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
• Familiarity with statistical data analysis techniques.
• Demonstrated excellent problem solving skills.
• Ability to travel and/or relocate to another city or country for training.
• Able to work effectively either independence or in a team, Be proactive to challenge status quo, Be honest/direct/constructive confrontation. Professional to ensure meet commitment 100% of the time.
• Familiarity with semiconductor packaging and testing technologies, process and equipment (DEK, ICOS, SMX, laser mark, wire bond, etc.) would be an added advantage.