This position is Germany/Munich based with responsibilities to other countries/sites/campuses and corporate security programs within the EMEA Region.Successful applicant will be required to proactively manage and implement security operations, processes and activities in compliance with Intel Security Standards and Intel Corporate Business Principles. Acting with the highest degree of integrity and confidentiality, resulting in customer satisfaction and minimal negative business impact from security operations. Develop and implement Campus and site Operation Security, Crisis Management CM and Investigative Programs and adapt to local conditions as appropriate. Ensures compliance with Intel and country security regulations. Liaise with local Law Enforcement over physical security issues, threat assessment and investigations. Oversee security systems program to ensure that alarm, CCTV, access control and any other security technology and systems are tested, maintained, properly monitored and site security operatives and /or points of contacts are familiar with their operation and how to respond.Supervise the documentation of site Security incidents and direct investigations into minor incidents which occur in the campus and liaise with Corp Security on major Security and Workplace violence cases, and other security breaches. Develop and monitor security/CM -training programs for the campuses. Manage security audits and improvement programs on the campus. Support site selections and on the ground security risk assessments and coverage for new Intel offices/facilities within the region. Identify and rectify security gaps raised during security reviews at the Campus. Ensure compliance to external auditor's findings. Liaise with contract security supplier and ensure they perform their functions in accordance with their contract. Escalates to Integrated Facility Management and site management any issues of nonperformance.Work closely with Intel Corporate Security RIC regional intelligence center, Corporate Travel, Occupational Health, and others to locate and assist travelers at the region during emergency events war, protest, natural disasters, terrorist attacks, etc.Support Corp. events & executive team and Risk assessment team with plan and execution for major Intel events in the region, such as consumer shows and sales conferences. Travel may be required within the region.
- Education & Experience: Bachelor's Degree / 8+ years of relevant experience or Master's Degree / 6+ years of relevant experience
-Demonstrated prior experience in security based project and programs management. Education and experience can be weighed independently by the hiring manager and/ or HR. Ideally in the high-tech industry with comparable security standards.
- Proven record of communication skills with internal key customers and peers and ability to communicate fluently in both German and English and build a working relationship with all levels of management
- Understand physical security risk assessment methodologies, able to conduct assessments through intelligence collection, assessing businesses risks contributors and analyzing the gathered data to specific security recommendations to projects scope
- Possesses good investigation and analytical skills to conduct investigations and establish prevention programs
- Thorough understanding of industrial security including current technologies like access controls, SCC, security system and loss prevention
- Able to make decision on Security and Crisis Management activities and react accordingly when under pressure
- High professionalism and work ethics
Nice to have:
- Oversight of contingent security workforce to ensure adherence and compliance to corporate contract
- Experience in assessing workplace violence issues
- Knowledgeable in using different systems and tools available in an electronic environmentInside this Business Group
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth