Qualifications should include:
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or alternatively equivalent degree with work experience
- Strong system administration experiences under Window* and Linux*
- Strong experience with scripting languages, best with Python*
- Expertise in Continuous Integration CI processes and tools, best with Jenkins*
- Experience in setup of HW NUC, desktops, server
- Good team player and communication skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Creative thinking
- Fluent English language capability in SW scope
As a member of the Embedded SW Products and Debugger team, you will work closely with the engineering teams inside. Those teams implement tools for debugger and trace technologies supporting Intel silicon products. These tools are used on Intel* SW products ranging embedded Microcontrollers to Enterprise Servers. The tools are built on proprietary and industry standard technologies such as GDB*, Visual Studio* and Eclipse*.
- Administrate Continuous Integration CI pools by being responsible for maintaining, upgrading, testing and troubleshooting of CI pools based on Jenkins* in a distributed computing environment.
- Monitor usage, load, and performance of the CI pools
- Troubleshoot errors
- Research, recommend and/or implement system enhancements that will improve the CI pools usability, reliability, and performance
- Setup and maintain HW/SW systems by setting up production and pre-production HW
- Install production and Beta operating systems Windows*, Linux* and MacOS, and/or SW development tools on HW and VMs
- Collaborate with the debugger and SW trace engineering teams on day by day base.
Inside this Business Group
The Intel Software and Services Group (SSG) connects Intel to the worldwide software community. SSG strives to bring competitive advantage to Intel platforms by helping independent software vendors, operating system developers, OEMs, channel members and systems integrators deliver exceptional customer value and achieve differentiation on Intel® processor technologies. SSG provides global leadership to the software community through its technical expertise, industry enabling activities, and developer products and programs.