The AP Analyst is responsible for timely and accurate payment to Intel supplier, these includes resolving problematic invoices, timely invoice processing in system prior to invoice due term in both AP legacy and new system, perform invoice verification and resolving payment processing issue as comply to local statutory & regulation requirement. Other tasks are supplier banking information validation, backend audit and other relevant control and monitoring activities .
The candidate should possess a Bachelor's degree, preferable in Accounting or Finance. Individual with no experience and with one year relevant working experience are encouraged to apply.
Additional qualifications include:
- Good communication and team work with the ability to influence others through business partnering
- Ability to work in an ambiguous environment
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to synthesize issues into clear, concise impact and recommendations
- Pay great attention to details
- Good Microsoft* skills and SAP* knowledge would be an added advantageInside this Business Group
As members of the Finance team, employees act as full partners in making and supporting business decisions that are aimed at maximizing shareholder value. Intel Finance has a strong focus on facilitating change and improvement both within finance and in the operations supported.