Intel is searching for an enthusiastic, self-motivated software engineer to join the Engine Software Group to help with the design, development and testing of its software intellectual property.
Main responsibilities but not limited to:
- Support design, implementation, validation and release of software changes made to the software
- Define test and validation sequence to cover the changes and support internal validation team to implement
- Analysis of system debug output to identify problematic behavior/bugs and propose changes to mitigate people and business.
- Ability to work autonomously as well as a member of a small team 2-10 people essential.
- Excellent written and spoken communication
- Ability to manage workload to deliver results on time Other.
-Results-orientated with a track record in problem solving, lateral thinking and rapid delivery.
- Full Driving License - Able and willing to travel worldwide to meet customers and partners
The candidate must posses a Masters Degree in software engineering or a related topic or a PhD.
At least 1+ year of experience in:
- Software Programming C/C++ on embedded platforms
- Familiarity with scripting languages.
- Structured analysis/structured design methodology.
- Good software methodologies and practices.
- Configuration Management and Revision Control systems.
Familiarity with MS Visual Studio
Familiarity with source control systems eg. git
Familiarity with Linux, and the gcc tool chain.
Familiarity with embedded real-time operating systems. Familiarity with Global Navigation Satellite Systems GNSS principles would be an advantageInside this Business Group
Communication & Devices Group: The wireless revolution at Intel! We are one team - passionate engineers and technologists from diverse industry backgrounds working together to realize a world of connected computing. We are bringing the best ideas from the brightest minds to deliver future mobile experiences into the market. We are on the journey towards making Intel a wireless leader with exciting products for the Internet of Things, 5G and an opportunity to change the world with your work.