3G/4G SW Developer (Host Verification)
We're looking for great software developers with excellent protocol stack system tests in UMTS/LTE technology on host environment skills, who will help us push computing capabilities even further and who are passionately motivated by seeing their creations used by millions of end users.
Come join our team as a Software Developer. In this position you will deal with the development, maintenance and support of Intel's tool chain, as well as help monitor the quality of our software mainline and remediate problems.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Feature analysis and implementation of test scripts of Cellular Protocol Stack (PS) sub-layers and Protocol stack system tests in UMTS/LTE technology on host environment.
- Elaboration of related test specifications.
- Implementation of tests for new 3GPP features or customer requirements, with focus on functionality, inter-working of components and test coverage.
- Analysis of issues reported by internal verification or customer, and enhancement of regression test suites
- Enhancement of host simulation environments for new requirements
- Must possess a Bachelor of Science Degree or Master of Science Degree in Electrical Engineering, Information Technology or Computer Science
- 3 or more years' experience in the area of GSM/UMTS/LTE Protocol Stack development in the mobile cellular industry.
- Deep understanding of UMTS/LTE 3GPP protocol layers and related procedures in control and data plane.
- Experience in testing of protocol stack sub-layers and related implementation of requirements and features.
- Knowledge of Finite State Machine design and related programming techniques.
- Programming skills (C) in Linux environment.
- Very strong analytical, problem solving and communication skills
- Knowledge in Test languages (e.g. TTCN).
- Proficient in RTOS concepts and simulation environments on MS-Windows and Linux.Inside this Business Group
Communication & Devices Group: The wireless revolution at Intel! We are one team - passionate engineers and technologists from diverse industry backgrounds working together to realize a world of connected computing. We are bringing the best ideas from the brightest minds to deliver future mobile experiences into the market. We are on the journey towards making Intel a wireless leader with exciting products for the Internet of Things, 5G and an opportunity to change the world with your work.