In this job, you will join Intel's development center in Yakum, which is a part of Intel's worldwide development group, in charge of planning and designing a wide range of products. The group you will join is in charge of developing the CORE of Intel's next generation of CPUs, taking part in all design phases from initial definitions and studies till mass production. The group makes use of state of the art VLSI design tools and C/C++ firmware tools while meeting very challenging timelines, quality, low power, code area and compute performance constraints.You will be responsible for the design and development of RT/embedded Firmware inside Intel's next generation CPU. Work will include Firmware coding in C which requires deep understanding of related units Logic behavior and system understanding of the entire CPU in some level. You will work in close interaction with Architects, validation team, and several SoC architects & uarchitects in the CPU.
- BSc or Msc in electrical, Computer Engineering or Computer science .
- Very sharp learning curve, independent & autodidact
- Previous experience in Firmware development
- least 1 years of C/C++ coding.
- Knowledge in Assembly coding & compilation process- advantage
- Knowledge in microprocessors architecture and RTOS architecture- advantage
- VLSI & HW/FW interfaces- advantageInside this Business Group