For our RF products we are currently building up a new database environment to unify data storage and data mining for our RF products and the RF product levels. Especially with the new 5G data volume will increase drastically and we need to develop a new approach to rule these data.
As RF Validation - Database Engineer (m or f) you will be part of the team which architects and designs the common solution for our transceiver and platform teams for the RF specification, measurement data, customer reporting and productions support.
Your tasks will comprise:
- Developing an understanding on RF product specification in order to support specification into an MS SQL database to support our system engineering in specification input and respond to needed data model changes due to new 3GPP standards
- Maintaining and extending GUI for specification entry in database
- Requirement engineering for a big data solution for the RF measurement data
- Defining and implementing a suitable BI solution
- Proposing a solution hot to deliver system outside Intel customer/production
- BS or higher MS/Ph.D degree in Computer Science/Electrical Engineering/Physics or related field
- Design experience for software applications
- MS SQL database Knowledge and experience developing large software applications using Object Oriented Programming
- 2 years of experience in writing software using Java J2SE
- Fluency in English language-experience in Hadoop/Big data and BI solutions is an advantage
- Willingness to deep dive into 3GPP mobile standard and exposure to RF measurements
Communication & Devices Group: The wireless revolution at Intel! We are one team - passionate engineers and technologists from diverse industry backgrounds working together to realize a world of connected computing. We are bringing the best ideas from the brightest minds to deliver future mobile experiences into the market. We are on the journey towards making Intel a wireless leader with exciting products for the Internet of Things, 5G and an opportunity to change the world with your work.