Software Build and Integration Engineer (m/f)
Intel is in the midst of an exciting transformation, with a vision to create and extend computing technology to connect and enrich the lives of every person on Earth. Join us and help us create the next generation of technologies that will shape the future for decades to come. The candidate is going to work on the development of software tools that help others execute their business in a smarter way, using her/his software skills.
As a Software Build and Integration Engineer (m/f) you will:
- conduct or participate in multidisciplinary SW Build and Integration tasks collaborating with SW developers, verification engineers and project leaders using state of the art SW environment and tooling.
- develop solutions to problems utilizing formal education, judgment and formal software process.
You will be part of our team responsible for build system, scripting, tooling and integration flow working on the following topics:
- SW Build System development and maintenance
- Customized SW tooling support in development context e.g. profiling, memory budget planning, debug scripting
- Harmonize SW development flows across projects and teams
- Maintenance of SW Continuous Integration flow, e.g. performance
This position is subject to the collective agreement for workers and employees in the electrical and electronics industry, employment group H (https://www.feei.at/kv-2017-0). A higher payment is negotiable depending on your expertise and skills. Prior to entering an employment agreement, the employee will be asked to provide all documents and references to verify any service times of prior employment. Based on provided documents the appropriate number of service years will be credited as prior employment.
We are looking for a graduate Master in Computer Science, Software Engineering or similar.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Proactive, organize own work and drive for completion
- Team working & communication skills and strong ability on learning new topics
- Compilers, software build system and make files
- Scripting language like Perl, Python
- Knowledge on versioning systems e.g. GIT, ClearCase
- Knowledge on software automation e.g. Jenkins, Buildbot
- Knowledge on both Windows and Unix work environments
What we offer:
Prior to entering an employment agreement, the employee will be asked to provide all documents and references to verify any service times of prior employment. Based on provided documents the appropriate number of service years will be credited as prior employment.Inside this Business Group
- Mentorship in your first couple of months. You are going to work closely with passionate and experienced team members on daily basis.
- We give you opportunities to transform technology and create a better future, by delivering products that touch the lives of every person on earth.
- As a global leader in innovation and new technology, we foster a collaborative, supportive, and boredom-free environment - where the brightest minds in the world come together to achieve exceptional results.
- We provide benefits that promote a healthy, enjoyable life: Flexible work hours, meal vouchers, supplies of fruits and drinks, discounts on various products and services, and many more creative perks that make Intel a Great Place to Work!
- We're constantly working on making a more connected and intelligent future, and we need your help. Change tomorrow. Start today.