Mixed Signal IP group develops high speed serial and parallel IO for Intel products. The Mixed Signal IP Group in India is seeking the IO COE lead, who is responsible for development of a type of IP, on various technology nodes, speed, and protocol. This person would be responsible for maintaining road map of the IP, development of IP on latest industry standard protocols, electrical validation of IP on test vehicles, and delivery of Pre and post silicon collateral. Additionally as the MIG India General Manager, the individual has primary/direct responsibility for creating, communicating and driving a powerful and shared vision for MIG India. This role will focus on building a technically strong and capable engineering organization that is driving innovation, leveraging co location synergies and capabilities and executing flawlessly with an endeavor to deliver significant engineering value to Intel thereby maximizing business value and impact will leading a 250+ member organization in India. Additional job responsibilities includes hiring, training and growing a world class team for IP development, managing team performance and taking the team to higher success level.
This role will report into the Vice President and GM, Mixed-Signal IP Solution Group. He/She will also be part of the Intel India Leadership Team
· Builds a team that develops and delivers the high speed serial and parallel IO for Intel Products.
· Maintains oversight of other key deliverables from MIG India and enables and influences execution to committed deliverables
· Builds a strong and highly energized and technical organization - achieve people and organizational goals across multiple functional groups. Builds a strong, inspiring leadership team that delivers results through an engaged workforce
· Challenges existing processes that inhibit growth and velocity; actively drives collaboration across the various verticals to leverage synergies across these groups to deliver significantly more value for Intel
· Brings MIG India leads and rally’s them around a shared vision; Drives relevant initiatives, influences and inspires the local teams and the larger environment towards this vision. Potential areas could be (but not limited to):
o Strengthen MIG India Technical and organizational leadership team and ensure strong leadership bench across the various groups
o Enhance MIG India technical depth and capabilities: increase local collaboration on strategic common areas
o Creates a culture of innovation where new and innovative ideas for growth are encouraged
o Provides direction to support teams (HR, IT, CS) regarding local policies, processes and programs
o Design strategies and organizations that lead in terms of social & environmental responsibility; maintains a governance model that keeps the site legal
o Be the MIG India Leader into relevant forums such as People MRC, India Site Staff etc.
Qualifications and Key Attributes:
The candidate should have BS or MS in Electrical Engineering and 18+ years of experience in silicon design, validation, and testing. The candidate should have proven a leadership of 100+ member team. Candidate should also have worked extensively on one of the functions of IO Design such as Analog design, logic design, and/or architecture. A prior knowledge/experience of industry standard specs or IP Execution would be preferred.
Proven Leadership of teams greater than 100 + people operating In global corporate environment
· Demonstrated experience in driving complex projects that span disciplines and geos
· Ability to lead and motivate cross functional teams
· Ability to hire, train and grow a world class team, including managing team performance and taking the team to higher level
· Ability to influence and collaborate across all levels of an organization including local leadership teams and Company HQ.
· Transformational leader that does not hesitate of the challenge and lead through the change
· Execution and results orientedInside this Business Group
The Platform Engineering Group (PEG) is responsible for the design, development, and production of system-on-a-chip (SoC) products that go into Intel’s next generation client and mobile platforms. PEG strives to lead the industry moving forward through product innovation and world class engineering.