In this position, you will be operating within the F28 EHS team, supporting Industrial Hygiene and Environmental programs. Assumes responsibilities of various exposure related programs, which intends to ensure all work related hazards are defined, bounded and controlled, Chemical Management, waste systems, sustaining and projects within the EHS group. As part of your job you will need to demonstrate an ability to perform risk assessments, deliver relevant training, support EHS business partners and more. You should be a first or second degree student in the relevant disciplines: science, environmental eng, Chemical eng or equivalence, with at least 2 years before graduating.
You should possess a relevant educational qualification: BS.c or Science studies .
2 years till graduation and ability to work 3 days per week.
Additional qualifications include:
- Demonstrate knowledge in chemicals and chemical related hazards, personal protective equipment and exposure limit values
- Knowledge in various energy and/or radiation hazards
- Knowledge in chemistry or Occupational Health
- Affinity to math and science
- Technical skills operation of measuring tools
- Readiness to learn and assimilate
- English skills
- Knowledge in computer office application
- Open minded, responsibleInside this Business Group
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth