Senior PHY Simulator Expert (f/m)
- Design, implementation and maintenance of PHY simulator framework in Matlab and C++
- Design, implementation and verification of Base-station and Channel models in C++ incl. regular feature upgrades according to the evolution of the 3GPP LTE and NR standards
- Integration and verification of signal processing modules designed by other team members
- Implementation, verification and debug of PHY end-2-end functional and performance tests incl. auto generation of test verdicts and test reports (e.g, BLER curves)
IMPORTANT: Please be informed that Intel is proactively trying to find candidates for a Senior PHY Simulator Expert (f/m). Please note that the position may not be available at this time. If you are interested in this position, we would encourage you to apply, and our hiring team will be glad to contact you once this position becomes available.
Inside this Business Group
- Master degree in Communication Systems, Computer Science or Electrical Engineering
- At least 5 years proven experience with cellular modem standards GSM, UMTS, LTE. First knowledge on 5G is a plus
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Experience in software development/engineering with C/C++, Matlab, GIT, Unix, scripting
Communication & Devices Group: The wireless revolution at Intel! We are one team - passionate engineers and technologists from diverse industry backgrounds working together to realize a world of connected computing. We are bringing the best ideas from the brightest minds to deliver future mobile experiences into the market. We are on the journey towards making Intel a wireless leader with exciting products for the Internet of Things, 5G and an opportunity to change the world with your work.