Intel is in the midst of an exciting transformation, with a vision to create and extend computing technology to connect and enrich the lives of every person on Earth. Join us and help us create the next generation of technologies that will shape the future for decades to come.
Intel Mobile Communication is looking for a Digital Design and Verification Engineer (m or f) to develop digital data and control paths for RF-Radio Frequency transceiver IC-Integrated Circuits.
Excellence in state of the art tools and languages for modelling/designing/verifying of such digital content is your passion. In addition you offer basics in mobile communication engineering, embedded firmware development as well as knowledge of cellular standards. Embedded in a global cross functional team you are able to shape world class cellular semiconductor components.
The candidate will be responsible for design and verification of digital components of data and control path like high speed DSP-Digital Signal Processing blocks, FSM-Finite State Machines and other digital control structures which are essential for the operation of a RF transceiver ICs. Beside the digital design and verification work the candidate participates conceptual and architectural considerations and decisions together with systems engineers. Target is to implement power and area optimized digital content for a RF transceiver IC at perfect quality.
- 5 years+ experience in digital design and verification of DSP structures based on high-level concept specifications
- Excellence in hardware description languages VHDL, SystemVerilog and RTL development
- Knowledge of development tools simulator, synthesis, equivalence checking, linting
- Knowhow in writing and adopting of SystemC code for HLS-High-Level Synthesis
- Experience with modern verification methodologies e.g. OVM, UVM- Feel comfortable when working in multi-site and multi-disciplined teams
- Excellent written, verbal communications in English and soft/social skills
- Education background: Master's Electrical Engineering/Digital Design/Electronics & RF Engineering.
Nice to have:
- Experience in embedded HW/SW design
- Knowledge in cellular radio access technologies GSM/WCDMA/LTE/TD-SCDMA/CDMA200 CDMA/OFDMA based systems
- Experience with power analysis tools like PowerArtist- Knowledge in Matlab and C/C++ programming
- German languageInside this Business Group
Communication & Devices Group: The wireless revolution at Intel! We are one team - passionate engineers and technologists from diverse industry backgrounds working together to realize a world of connected computing. We are bringing the best ideas from the brightest minds to deliver future mobile experiences into the market. We are on the journey towards making Intel a wireless leader with exciting products for the Internet of Things, 5G and an opportunity to change the world with your work.