This position is specific to the FPGA product line. The job responsibility includes but not limited to FPGA product timing, power or thermal system correlation and validation, define product performance and power strategy, balancing the product performance and power yield.
Minimum Qualifications: BS/MS in Electrical/Electronic Engineering and related 2+ years of experience on timing and power
1. RTL VHDL or Verilog coding.
2. VLSI process technology for deep submicron.
3. Digital design skills.4. Static timing analysis, full-chip timing closure.
5. Static/dynamic power estimation, thermal design.
6. Performance evaluation and speed / power tradeoffs of large scale integrated circuits.
7. Scripting language.
1. Programmable logic & FPGA architecture knowledge is a plus.
2. Expertise in V93K, T2000 tester hardware.Inside this Business Group
The Programmable Solutions Group (PSG) was formed from the acquisition of Altera. As part of Intel, PSG will create market-leading programmable logic devices that deliver a wider range of capabilities than customers experience today. Combining Altera's industry-leading FPGA technology and customer support with Intel's world-class semiconductor manufacturing capabilities will enable customers to create the next generation of electronic systems with unmatched performance and power efficiency. PSG takes pride in creating an energetic and dynamic work environment that is driven by ingenuity and innovation. We believe the growth and success of our group is directly linked to the growth and satisfaction of our employees. That is why PSG is committed to a work environment that is flexible and collaborative, and allows our employees to reach their full potential.