System Validation Engineer
GNSS Core products (GCP) group , part of Wireless connectivity solutions within iCDG (Intel Communication devices group), is looking for excellent and highly motivated System validation engineer.
GCP develops and ships cutting edge GNSS solutions, from prototyping to discrete Silicon (SoC) to full product integration. Products developed by Intel GCP are designed to be integrated in high-end mobile products in the market.
The System Validation team is responsible from white box and black box validation testing of the product, and owns the responsibility to deliver products with high quality and great UX (user experience). The team is highly professional with deep understanding of GNSS technology, and massive investment in SW and automation development.
As a system validation engineer your job role will consist of:
- Familiarity with GNSS validation methodologies.
- Familiarity with GCP Pre-Si and Post-Si platforms, products and solutions.
- Analyzing test results, logs and additional outputs from the validation campaigns
- Implementation of post processing for test logs to find root cause of issues and report to relevant dev teams
- Furnish periodic reports on validation activities
- Conduct reviews for test plans and test results with development teams
- Handle the GCP bug life cycle for products
- Lab champion: Inventory management , Point of contact for lab audit and maintaining relevant documentation
- Participating in design reviews, HLD, LLD and other technical meetings in order to provide validation aspects to these meetings and to gather information for the forthcoming validation activities.
IMPORTANT: Please be informed that Intel is proactively trying to find candidates for a System Validation Engineer position and that this position may not be available at this time.
- Bachelor degree in Electronics/ Communications / Computer science
- 5+ years of relevant validation experience in any of the following fields * Wireless SoC / System validation * RT/ Embedded systems
- Good knowledge & working experience in C,C, Python
- Must have a clear understanding and proven experience in general validation activities including writing test plans, test implementation, results presentation etc.
- Familiarity with test equipment with emphasis on RF equipment Scope, Signal Generators, Signal Analyzers, Digital Power supplies etc...
- Highly motivated and proven capability to work in a group but yet have the ability to handle tasks independently.
Inside this Business Group
- Knowledge of GNSS technology and tools
- Strong knowledge & prior working experience in C++ , C
- Master's degree in Embedded Systems / Computer science / Communications
- Familiarity with GNSS test equipment with emphasis on Spirent simulators
- Experience with running field trials of cellular/GNSS/wireless devices-Experience in script development
Communication & Devices Group: The wireless revolution at Intel! We are one team - passionate engineers and technologists from diverse industry backgrounds working together to realize a world of connected computing. We are bringing the best ideas from the brightest minds to deliver future mobile experiences into the market. We are on the journey towards making Intel a wireless leader with exciting products for the Internet of Things, 5G and an opportunity to change the world with your work.