Provides administrative support to the EMEA Online Sales Group Management team. Responsibilities:
- Schedules and coordinates logistics for meetings and events, organizes and manages calendar/schedules for manager and/or department,
- Perform various administrative and project-related activities in support of an individual or group varying in size,
- Handles details that are confidential and critical in nature,
- Drafts and composes emails using current office software applications,
- Creates and sustains systems for retention, protection, retrieval, transfer and disposal of confidential information,
- Assist in coordinating activities across EMEA OSG, events, quarterlies, F2F coordination etc.,
- Makes travel arrangements and prepares expense reports maintains office supplies serves as an information resource/communication channel for policies and procedures.
- Manage meeting logistics to include distribution of materials.
- Education: You should be pursuing second up to fourth year of study in progress.
- Some of experience as administrative assistant,
- Knowledge of online tools Travel tools, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel,
- Ability to manage multiple calendars, perform complex travel and internal and customer meeting coordination,
- Experience booking domestic and international travel and demonstrated excellence in event planning and coordination,
- Ability to make decision and adapt to changing environment.
OSG Online Sales Group based in Gdansk covers all of Europe and Middle East Africa EMEA. The Online Sales Group is part of the SMG Sales and Marketing Group group. EMEA OSG deals with acquiring new clients and maintaining and developing good relations with clients already acquired. The purpose of this unit is to cooperate and support the remaining sales groups and to strengthen and improve the level of cooperation with our customers. OSG's mission is to expand its current sales reach and support its optimization process.
What We Offer:
At Intel, you come to work in a collaborative, supportive environment, where your equally brilliant colleagues will push you to be your best. There’s no fear of failure - we know that’s how innovation happens. And you’ll never be bored.
We offer competitive pay, opportunities for professional development and the flexibility you need to achieve balance. Intel fosters a collaborative environment allowing the brightest minds in the world to come together to achieve exceptional results.
Base salary is accompanied with such additional benefits as bonuses, private medical plan, life insurance, lunch coupons, and more.Inside this Business Group
The Intel Sales Organization works globally to solve critical business problems with Intel based technology solutions. Our customers range from the world's largest enterprises and institutions including Fortune 100 companies, Governments to Systems Integrators and Emerging solutions providers. We partner with innovators and makers to enable inventions in Personal Technology, Cloud Services, Internet of Things, Healthcare, Big Data and Wearable's. Our Sales Force works across multiple industries and navigates a complex partner and customer ecosystem as we shape product roadmaps, drive value for our customers, and collaborate to harness emerging technology trends with the delivery of comprehensive solutions.