- Understand business objectives and implement cost effective and scalable solutions to ensure goals are met; meet expectations on quality, budget and timeliness.
- Participate in all aspects of software development and management including requirements gathering, planning, design, development, testing, documentation and troubleshooting issues.
- Research and implement new technology/methodology to drive continuous improvement of performance and quality of software products and development efficiency.
- Bachelor's/Master's in Computer Science or Computer Engineering with minimum 3 years (for Advanced position) or 5 years (for Senior position) of related experience.
Inside this Business Group
- Solid working knowledge of C#, Microsoft SQL Server and distributed n-tier Windows and/or web applications. Experience in single page application a plus.
- Strong database development and administration skills in SQL Server (or equivalent) are highly desired.
- Experience programming in Linux environment would be an added advantage.
- Good object-oriented design, analysis and development skills in C++ would be an added advantage.
- Experience in Agile development methodology (Scrum / Lean-Kanban / XP).
- Experience in full software development life cycle. Software quality assurance experience is a plus.
- Ability to communicate effectively in verbal/written forms and to participate in fast-paced discussions.
- Work well within a local/global team environment and independently.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Accountability, resourceful and proactive with sense of urgency.
- Open-minded, adaptable and willing to learn.
- Efficiently multi-tasks and able to work under pressure when situation demands.
The Programmable Solutions Group (PSG) was formed from the acquisition of Altera. As part of Intel, PSG will create market-leading programmable logic devices that deliver a wider range of capabilities than customers experience today. Combining Altera's industry-leading FPGA technology and customer support with Intel's world-class semiconductor manufacturing capabilities will enable customers to create the next generation of electronic systems with unmatched performance and power efficiency. PSG takes pride in creating an energetic and dynamic work environment that is driven by ingenuity and innovation. We believe the growth and success of our group is directly linked to the growth and satisfaction of our employees. That is why PSG is committed to a work environment that is flexible and collaborative, and allows our employees to reach their full potential.