In this position you will be a part of the compiler IDE development team. Responsibilities will include the following:
- Design, develop and maintain test system used for automated GUI compiler IDE testing.
- Develop automated tests for compiler plugins for Microsoft Visual Studio, Eclipse, XCode and other tools.
- Track regular testing runs, proactively fixing infrastructure issues, analyze and fix test fails, submit bugs against developers.
- Automate regular development and testing processes, setup new automated testing workloads for new versions of IDEs and compilers
- Build master responsibilities
- B.S or M.S in Computer Science, or Electrical Engineering, or Computer Engineering or equivalent
- Good knowledge of C programming language
- Familiarity with source control systems such as git/svn
- Knowledge of Windows/Linux development environment, tools such as shell/make/etc, IDEs like Microsoft Visual Studio/Eclipse/etc.
- Positive team work experience
- Fluent EnglishNice to have:- Familiarity with one or more scripting languages, such as bash, python or perl
- Experience in plug-ins development for Microsoft Visual Studio/Eclipse/XCode
- Experience in development using COM, ATL, MFC, WPFInside this Business Group
The Intel Software and Services Group (SSG) connects Intel to the worldwide software community. SSG strives to bring competitive advantage to Intel platforms by helping independent software vendors, operating system developers, OEMs, channel members and systems integrators deliver exceptional customer value and achieve differentiation on Intel® processor technologies. SSG provides global leadership to the software community through its technical expertise, industry enabling activities, and developer products and programs.