Join Intel and engineer the future of Wireless. Intel is in the midst of an exciting transformation, with a vision to create and extend computing technology to connect and enrich the lives of every person on Earth. So join us - and help us create the next generation of wireless technologies that will shape the future for decades to come. Intel invites you to collaborate with global teams to develop and specify the concepts of cellular wireless modem signal processing algorithms and architectures for various technologies 3G, LTE and upcoming 5G.
We are looking for a senior wireless signal processing system engineer strengthening the modem algorithm & performance team. Our solutions are used in world-class tablets, smartphones, feature-phones, and wireless modules.
This job opening encompasses a wide range of activities:
- Exploration of novel signal processing algorithms for wireless modems
- Contributing the Intel's wireless IP port-folio
- Assessing and improving receiver performance via link-level simulations
- Proposing HW/SW splits for product implementation
- Providing specifications of signal processing algorithms and architectures
- Providing fixed point reference models for target implementation in HW or FW/SW
- Coordinating and leading cross-functional activities algorithm/design/implementation/verification
- Closely collaborate with HW and FW implementation teams
- Working along & incorporating up-to-date software-engineering standards
Inside this Business Group
Communication & Devices Group: The wireless revolution at Intel! We are one team - passionate engineers and technologists from diverse industry backgrounds working together to realize a world of connected computing. We are bringing the best ideas from the brightest minds to deliver future mobile experiences into the market. We are on the journey towards making Intel a wireless leader with exciting products for the Internet of Things, 5G and an opportunity to change the world with your work.