This position will be working in a dynamic international project team, working on the design and implementation of mobile receiver algorithms.
This encompasses the following tasks:
- Modeling of wireless transmission systems and simulation of a complete transceiver system.
- Analysis of 3GPP LTE/LTE-A/5G physical layer signal processing requirements, in particular for the release 13,14 and beyond
- Performance evaluation of mobile receiver algorithms via link level simulations
- Contribution to overall system studies as well as complexity and performance assessments
- Definition of HW/SW split in product implementation, including definition of acceleration units
- DSP software implementation on embedded DSPs and vector processing architectures
MS or PhD degree in electrical engineering with experience in signal processing and desired experience in cellular modem physical layer design and verification.
In addition must also have acquired 7+ years' of theoretical and practical experience in the following fields:
- Digital Signal Processing and (embedded) DSP architectures
- In-depth understanding of Digital Wireless Communication Systems, Adaptive Signal Processing and Estimation, Detection Theory, Coding Theory, Information Theory
- Industry experience in algorithm development and implementation for 4G/5G wireless systems
- Cellular systems experience (LTE/LTE-A/5G)
- Programming in C/C++, Matlab, and DSP-Assembler language
- Excellent communication skills for project work in an international team-oriented environmentInside this Business Group
Communication & Devices Group: The wireless revolution at Intel! We are one team - passionate engineers and technologists from diverse industry backgrounds working together to realize a world of connected computing. We are bringing the best ideas from the brightest minds to deliver future mobile experiences into the market. We are on the journey towards making Intel a wireless leader with exciting products for the Internet of Things, 5G and an opportunity to change the world with your work.
California, Santa Clara;