Responsible for the economic and strategic success for one or more product vectors in the business groups roadmap to achieve business unit LRP targets.
- Coordinates, aggregates, and prioritizes platform requirements with various corporate business units marketing teams to establish a complete platform PlanOfRecord POR and leads it through planning, business justification, execution, and launch using the PLC process.
- Makes priority feature or landing zone tradeoffs with architecture and engineering to ensure BUs product competitiveness.
- Prioritizes and oversees development of marketing material and is required to develop and present product training material to sales force and key customers.
- Responsible for creation and maintenance of product briefs, design win, and sales guides.
- Responsible for platform communications to/from business units and sales force.
- Development of Early Access Plan and coordination of External Samples for initial Customers.
- Key participant in Platform Launch Activities.
- Responds to customer/client requests or events as they occur.
Inside this Business Group
Employees of the Internet of Things Solutions Group (IOTG) have an exciting opportunity before them: To grow Intel's leadership position in the rapidly evolving IoT market by delivering the best silicon, software and services that meet a wide range of customer requirements - from Intel® Xeon® to Intel® Quark®. The group, a fresh, dynamic collaboration between Intel's Intelligent Solutions Group and Wind River Systems, utilizes assets from across all of Intel in such areas as industrial automation, retail, automobiles and aerospace. The IOTG team is dedicated to helping Intel drive the next major growth inflection through productivity and new business models that are emerging as a result of IoT.