If you want to join a leading company and a fun team evolving in a fast-moving & challenging environment, you should have a look at this opportunity.This role is an Apprenticeship placement for up to 12 to 24 months Contrat d'Apprentissage. In this position you will be working along with the Account Managers RSM in charge of the major Retailers in France , covering the French Retail & Consumer Organization.
Your role will embrace two key areas: Sales & Marketing analysis and support to Sales team. For Sales team support: you will be responsible for organizing support to sales programs and data analysis, with a high priority mission of co-managing the relationship of the external field team representing Intel on the territory. For Marketing: you will be responsible for working with the RSM regarding demand generation projects, execution and organization of marketing projects and administrative follow-up. If you prove to be highly successful, you may participate in elaborating the business Strategy directly under the Director supervision.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Follow-up and execute marketing projects with the RSMs to ensure right execution and compliancy.
- Drive event organization.
- Ease up administrative task on contract and marketing proof of performance in synch with RSMs.
- Be in contact with Marketing Agencies to validate creative materials.
- Build up regular presentation update on marketing activities.
- Manage samples and Point of Sales material.
You must be a student. Additional qualifications include:
- Self-motivated and self-sufficient
- Well-structured and organized
- Data analysis proven capabilities
- Excellent presentation and/or communication skills
- Fluent in French and English language
- A team player with positive attitudes
- First experience in a technology company &/or in retail environment would be seen as a plus.
The Intel Sales Organization works globally to solve critical business problems with Intel based technology solutions. Our customers range from the world's largest enterprises and institutions including Fortune 100 companies, Governments to Systems Integrators and Emerging solutions providers. We partner with innovators and makers to enable inventions in Personal Technology, Cloud Services, Internet of Things, Healthcare, Big Data and Wearable's. Our Sales Force works across multiple industries and navigates a complex partner and customer ecosystem as we shape product roadmaps, drive value for our customers, and collaborate to harness emerging technology trends with the delivery of comprehensive solutions.