Internship - Software Development for Integration & Verification m/f
We are looking for an enthusiastic software developer interested in supporting the development of automated tests for testing Intel's Cellular Modem products.The goal of this activity is providing the test scripts to the modem software validation teams for testing the modem functionality and performance which enables fast and efficient integration into Cellular Modem products .
The position offers hands-on experience to develop test scripts for testing and verifying latest Intel's Cellular Modem products.Your tasks will include:
- Analyze the requirements from different projects and define the corresponding test specifications.
- Working together with HW/SW architects & customers to define those test specifications.
- Test script development: design the tests logic, implement it on the the test framework, debug issues in the test scripts and validate the solution before releasing it to the projects.
- Debug, optimize and improve the existing test scripts.
- Handle hardware equipments for setting up test-bench and analysis of test bench issues.
- Independent execution of ideas, documentation, result analysis.
- Development of new test coverage defining test logic, selecting the required external equipment and integrating the control in the test scripts
- Student working towards a Bachelor's/Master's degree in Electrical Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Information Technology/Computer Science or any other relevant technical field
- Experienced in Java/Groovy.- Experienced in OOP
- Familiar with software architecture and system design patterns and best practices
- Able and willing to learn new stuff
- Able to communicate in English
- Good team work and communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills- Proactive and autonomous working ability
Extra desired skills:
Inside this Business Group
- Working experience with Windows, Linux or MAC OS- Knowledge in Python
- Knowledge in Eclipse
- Knowledge in Maven/Gradle
- Experience writing unit tests
- Basic HW knowledge & understanding
- Experience with sw development flow including GIT, GERRIT
Communication & Devices Group: The wireless revolution at Intel! We are one team - passionate engineers and technologists from diverse industry backgrounds working together to realize a world of connected computing. We are bringing the best ideas from the brightest minds to deliver future mobile experiences into the market. We are on the journey towards making Intel a wireless leader with exciting products for the Internet of Things, 5G and an opportunity to change the world with your work.