Online Sales Account Manager (Cloud Service Providers)
Our customer ecosystem is changing. This is driving significant expansion of our Sales force. We seek passionate and knowledgeable Technical Sales Professionals to work with our traditional customers in new ways and with new partners and customers to support with emerging and innovative businesses. If you are passionate about technology, have had deep industry or vertical market expertise and can provide consultative solutions sales expertise we are interested in speaking with you.
At Intel, we believe that a workforce made up of people with unique experiences, varied points of view, and diverse skills makes us a stronger company. The impact our technologies have on people’s lives around the world is a direct result of our diverse employees. Together, we can change the world!"
Online Sales Group
The Online Sales Group (OSG) is the Scalable Sales Capability for Intelligent, Efficient, and Valued customer coverage. We operate high-performance Inside Sales Teams and Vendor Sales Centers worldwide, scaling reach through optimized customer coverage models. The Online Sales Account Manager (OSAM) is a sales position responsible for managing the relationship between Intel and existing customers and uncovering new customer opportunities in conjunction with lead generation activities with regards to Intel's product portfolio. Within this position, OSAM will be growing Intel’s presence, driving sales as well as building & managing business engagement between Intel and key Cloud Service Providers (CSPs) with regards to Intel's products and solutions.
- Managing the "long-tail” of Cloud Service Provider (CSP) accounts
- Indirect sales of Intel products to CSPs, including (but not limited to) Data Center solutions: Servers, Storage and Networking
- Selling to CSPs with/through Intel’s Partners: OEMs, System Integrators, Independent Software Vendors (ISVs), Resellers and Distributors
- Identifying and developing sales opportunities within assigned accounts as well as finding and driving opportunities with new customers and partners
- Identifying customer’s Decision Makers, determining customer needs and explaining product/service alternatives
- Collaborating with Intel Sales and Marketing teams responsible for Enterprise Customers, Channel Partners and Systems Integrators to best position Intel's CSP products
- Building Sales & Marketing plans and activities promoting specific Intel products
- Communicating strategies to appropriate Sales and Product Division personnel to obtain any required support and coordination for individual customers.
- Onboarding targeted CSPs into Intel's CSP marketing programs.
- Occasional business travel may be required.
- Responsible for selling company products (through distribution channels) and performing account mgmt responsibilities to existing customers, as well as generating new customers by outbound calls or internet engagement with qualified leads.
- Identifies decision makers, determine customer needs, and explain product/service alternatives. Recommends the most suitable products/service, identifies features and benefits, overcomes customer objections, and closes sale and prepares appropriate documentation.
- Attempts to cross-sell or up-sell each account and refers to other parts of the sales force as appropriate. Informs and engages customers using persuasive techniques to motivate customers; urge timely action toward actual purchases with Intel technology.
- Provides customer service to existing customers to ensure satisfaction via internal contact with sales or external contacts with distributors.
- May direct customers to website or other company resources for information.
- May mail marketing/sales literature to prospective clients. May visit customers occasionally.
- English full proficiency written and spoken
- Bachelor's Degree in IT/Business/Marketing/Sales related fields.
- 2-3 years’ experience in business-to-business sales, preferably in IT/Telecommunications
- Understanding of Intel's product lines and offerings – an advantage
- Understanding of Sever and Data Center business – an advantage:
- Data Center architectures, Private and Public Cloud concepts
- Three pillars of Data Center Infrastructure: Servers, Storage and Networking
- Server Virtualization Solutions (e.g. VMware vCenter, Microsoft HyperV, OpenStack etc.)
- Software Defined Infrastructure / Storage / Network (SDI / SDS / SDN)
- Knowledge of Cloud solutions (Azure, AWB, UCS-D, CIAC, etc.) – an advantage
Professional Characteristics Preferred:
Inside this Business Group
- Excellent verbal skills and phone presence. Strong listening and presentation skills
- Able to build and maintain strong customer relationships mainly over the phone
- Able to find new sales opportunities through lead follow-up, social media, outbound calls
- Positive attitude, tenacious and determined always looking for higher performance
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Strategic thinking - sets goals/milestones and manages accordingly
- Strong teamwork attitude
- Excellent analytical skills
The Intel Sales Organization works globally to solve critical business problems with Intel based technology solutions. Our customers range from the world's largest enterprises and institutions including Fortune 100 companies, Governments to Systems Integrators and Emerging solutions providers. We partner with innovators and makers to enable inventions in Personal Technology, Cloud Services, Internet of Things, Healthcare, Big Data and Wearable's. Our Sales Force works across multiple industries and navigates a complex partner and customer ecosystem as we shape product roadmaps, drive value for our customers, and collaborate to harness emerging technology trends with the delivery of comprehensive solutions.