As a Network Software Engineer Intern in Intel Poland Ethernet Networking Division you will provide software validation and development services for Intel Ethernet products - controllers and switch IP. You will become a member of a geographically dispersed organization, working closely with software and hardware teams in Poland, United States, Canada and Israel and serving a worldwide customer base. Your work will support the goal of driving next-gen Intel networking architecture for cloud, communications and datacenter markets.
Your responsibilities in this position will include but not be limited to:
- Planning software tests and developing test automation in C, Python and/or Perl for new Intel Ethernet technologies and products
- Multi-level unit, integration, interface, system testing of device drivers and software for Intel Ethernet products on simulation, emulation and hardware platforms
- Identifying and reporting software and hardware defects
- Reproducing issues reported by internal and external customers
- Optionally, debugging and fixing problems in drivers and software
We offer you a unique opportunity to work with state-of-the-art technologies and top technical minds from all over the world. With Intel multi-billion dollar business and top tier cloud and telecommunications customers you will be able to make the actual impact on how the world will look in the future.
To apply for an intern position in our team you must:
- be currently a student of Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or a related discipline,
- want to work 20 hours or more on average per week,
- have good programming skills in C/ C++,
- be able to work with hardware and software architecture specifications,
- be able to communicate in English, both verbally and in writing.
Any previous experience with Ethernet networking, switching and routing will be a plus but is not required to apply for the job.
What We Offer
At Intel, you come to work in a collaborative, supportive environment, where your equally brilliant colleagues will push you to be your best. There’s no fear of failure - we know that’s how innovation happens. And you’ll never be bored.
We offer competitive pay, opportunities for professional development and the flexibility you need to achieve balance. Intel fosters a collaborative environment allowing the brightest minds in the world to come together to achieve exceptional results.
Base salary is accompanied with such additional benefits as bonuses, private medical plan, life insurance, lunch coupons, and more.Inside this Business Group
The Data Center Group (DCG) is at the heart of Intel’s transformation from a PC company to a company that runs the cloud and billions of smart, connected computing devices. The data center is the underpinning for every data-driven service, from artificial intelligence to 5G to high-performance computing, and DCG delivers the products and technologies—spanning software, processors, storage, I/O, and networking solutions—that fuel cloud, communications, enterprise, and government data centers around the world.